We are excited to announce that we've released new and improved product features! A summary of what you can find on the platform.
- We are PACT Conformant: we've adjusted our data model to conform to the brand new international standard of sharing environmental impact data of the Pathfinder Framework as soon as it kicks off.
Activity Data Management
- Choose how to view your emissions: per production volume or in total values.
- See at a glance how much of your emissions calculations originate in primary data in the collaboration tab.
- Have a clear understanding of how your emissions are calculated with our improved calculation label.
- The GHG-category mapping is visible in the settings section.
- The selection and clearing of emission factors was fixed.
- All emission factors are visible in the activity data table.
- Product emissions of one product can be saved for multiple periods.
- Updating activity data functionality is improved.
Your Voice Counts
We are always iterating and updating features to make our product better for you, and we invite you to our feedback page to share your thoughts, suggest features & improvements, and vote on those items that you'd want to see sooner in the product.
All of these have become a reality thanks to the frequent in-depth feedback we get from our customers and community. We highly value this, and we use it to grow in a way that makes ClimateCamp the place to engage all of your suppliers on their emissions.